Thursday 8 February 2018

Should have gone to the park instead.

My trip to hospital turned out to be long, painful and ultimately very depressing. We got home after five o'clock and I had difficulty getting over the front doorstep, I was so tired.

As usual, I did wonder whether I'd have been better off going to the park for the day.

My treatment was cancelled when the results of the blood tests came through. I'll be waiting a fortnight and doing another set of tests but if they are confirmed, it's the worst kind of news.

I've got a lot of things to be getting on with and I'll not dwell on what's going on until I have confirmation, then I'll set it all out.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment