Sunday 25 February 2018

Tough decisions.

An altogether less fun day - I had a real struggle getting myself to bed last night, eventually needing Robyn's help. So today Robyn moved our bed to a room nearer to the front room although I'm not so optimistic. I see the boundaries of my world closing in on me.

Tomorrow I'm back up at Hospital, expecting some really bad news and a very tough journey as well. it's also getting very cold with snow forecast. it's desperate - I've assumed I'll be in a wheelchair the whole time and not sure whether I can cope with that. The only other alternative is 'Patient Transport', which is a nightmare in itself, one which I don't intend to share with you.

The struggle continues but it's now a real life or death struggle for me.

Will keep you posted. 

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment