Monday 19 February 2018

Oh dear me!

Difficult day - I have a medication which I had to stop taking because it was making me ill. Today I started taking it again but in a much smaller amount. That didn't work - it made me ill in roughly the same way, so I've had to stop taking it again.

Then I got Robyn to get me a load of stuff from my room and I've been throwing it out. For most people that would be easy
but I'm a hoarder and it wasn't easy. I ended up time travelling as I chucked out stuff I should never have hung on to in the first place.

So not a happy day, an ill day and a sad one too. And I still have a mountain of stuff to throw out and I have no one to blame except myself.

I'll cheer up tomorrow.

Neil Harris.
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment