Monday 27 April 2015

A really big adventure.

So, I told you that on Saturday I got into the passenger seat of my car and did some washing up? It doesn't sound much but it was a big deal for me.

I knew I'd pay for it the next day and I did. Getting up is agony - it's just before I dose up on pills and it really hurts.

I also told you that the nurse told me I needed to push myself on the bad days?

So I took it easy at first on Sunday but in the morning I put on my trousers for the first time since I came out of hospital.

Then, in the afternoon, I drove my car.

It's fair to say I only drove it about 3 or 4 miles on an easy route without speed bumps.

And it did hurt too!

But I DROVE A CAR!

Now that really is an adventure. I'll have to see how it goes tomorrow......not looking forward to that.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment