Friday 4 March 2016

64000 Thanx.





Many thanks for taking the Blog over 64000, I can only say that it has been a bit of a struggle.

Yesterday we did actually go out at last- to do the shopping and to visit some outlets but nothing interesting.

As you can tell I'm getting very bored and the news that I cant' travel hasn't gone down too well.

All the way through the long years when I was a carer, when I got ill, when I broke my back, when Robyn's passport was seized there was always a reason why I couldn't go anywhere but I always had hopes that things would change and (magically) I'd be able to get a holiday somewhere nice.

Knowing that isn't going to happen now has been a real blow.

Robyn has told me many times that I need to find something to replace that, something interesting to do.

I haven't managed to find anything, not least because the things I always wanted to do are too physical for me now.

Perhaps finding something exciting should be what the Blog should be about from now on?

If it wasn't before.

Neil Harris
( a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment