Thursday 17 March 2016

Derek Nash and John Etheridge at The Red Lion, Isleworth.

After a good weekend, I suddenly lost three days!

On Monday I had no intention of missing out on Derek Nash on the left and John Etheridge on the right;


Derek (plays with Jools Holland as well as a host of famous names) is one of my favourite saxophonists while John (Soft Machine and another host of famous names) is a very accomplished guitarist.

Most months you'll find one or other of them at Ronnie Scotts.

I really enjoyed 'Summer Samba' but if I'm honest, I was out of it for most of the night.

Trevor Tomkins was on drums as usual while Val Manix was on bass and Ted Beament on keyboards.

As for the next two days; I spent a fair part of it asleep and most of it in pain.



I'll get through it!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment