Sunday 6 March 2016

What am I doing?


I'm a bit tired and aching at the moment.

As you can see, I got the old 'Workmate' out;



Either my wood was too thin or my screws were too long but that isn't surprising as they are chipboard screws from a discount store and I'm using wood that came out of a skip.

It didn't cost me a dime!

My saw is blunt and rusty, I don't have a straight edge, wood glue and for that matter I don't have anything to properly measure angles with either.

To be fair I was never very good at carpentry........but that never stopped me.

What am I doing?

I was hoping one of you would be able to tell me because I haven't got a clue!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment