Monday 28 March 2016

Happy Easter.


I hope you had a nice Easter - when I was working the holiday always ended far too soon.

We'd planned a weekend of music but I ran out of energy after Friday night and couldn't go out anymore.

We did have Hot cross Buns!



And we drove towards Staines and walked (dangerously) alongside the busy Staines By-pass to catch a look at some of the lambs;


The shepherds rent the land around one of the reservoirs - it really is urban farming!


They were very camera shy!


We had an Easter basket too;


I would have liked to do a lot more interesting stuff because it's been a real struggle to make it to spring but we did have a job to do on Saturday morning!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment