This was due to be a really exciting day - and then the weather turned out to be rubbish.
That wasn't what the forecast said!
What's worse is that yesterday I was getting my car sorted out and while we couldn't do anything the weather was marvellous.
Anyway we're going up to town today and it will either go well or Robyn may have to call the emergency services out for me.
Check it out tomorrow to see whether we needed Mountain rescue to come out!
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org