Friday 28 October 2016

86400 Thanx!


                      86400 seconds
                     
                      1440 minutes
                      
                      24 hours

Not the best way to spend a couple of days - I wasted today having another dose of Chemotherapy while yesterday I was also up at Hospital - getting the result of my blood test three weeks ago.

It didn't go at all well and may well threaten whether I can go on with the Chemo course.

So it's very nice to hit 86,000 views which cheered me up - I decided to celebrate it at 86400! because we think so little about the passing seconds......which suddenly seem so precious.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwith[romisestopkeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment