Friday 7 October 2016

No pressure.



Well, that was a week and a half. I broke my back brace and failed to get a replacement. Went back to hospital and got myself another dose of chemotherapy.

I've just got home, fairly tired out after a tough day.

On Thursday I saw Dr Feelgood and got the result of my blood test from three weeks ago.

It was surprisingly good - the best result in 8 months.

I'm not getting carried away, things have been rather bad this year and I had one good result before which didn't last. Also I've been ill recently and that was after the last test.

Most importantly, it has a material effect on whether I get funding to carry on with this chemo or not and that all depends on me being able to show some progress in the next few weeks.

No pressure then.

We'll have to see how that goes.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisesto keep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment