Monday 27 January 2014

Needled?

 
 
 




That’s my January and I’m finding it hard to snap out of it at the moment. Rain, cold, family problems.

Blahdiblah blaah.

Call me an Ambulance!

I’m ready t0 g0 h0me n0w
T0ur

That was a little something I rustled up to cheer me up as I staggered from blue January to Fighting February.

It ends on 15/2/14 with a trip to The Hobgoblin, Staines (all being well) one of my favourite venues, in time for my clinic on the 17th. That isn’t going to end well.

But on the 15th?  That is going to be good. This is the blurb from No Lip’s website;

 

NO LIP

Right, lets get this straight. We are playing no frills, straight up honest as you like punk rock. We don't bother with our own stuff it just clouds the issue, the issue being bringing these tunes back to an appreciative audience and not trying to promote our own half assed take on current affairs, we leave that to the Facefuk generation. Why not come along to this show and hear full on, heart felt renditions of PuNk RoCk classics and rarities plus tunes to groove to before and after the blistering live set. So tell everyone you know, whether you like them or not and get down to the clash city rockers that are

no lip"

Did they put this on especially for me? I think they did.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment